Monday 9 August 2010

My beautiful life

I dont know if i've chosen the right path...i feel coals under my feet, tears in my eyes and vultures congregating with crows waiting to eat my flesh...but i'm going forward full speed,so God if its the right path let me continue and if it isn't make sure You wipe every trace of it and give me the chance to start afresh..

I beileve in Divine Power and belief in it has led me to where i am, today.

I am thankful for the food and drink i get given to consume, the clothes on my back and roof over my head. The education that i've worked so hard for, the empires i'm set to build and conquer. But most of all i am thankful to my parents for encouraging me to set foot one step further that i would have originally done. I thank them for keeping me in line and challenging me to become the best woman i possibly could become.

Anger is a scarce thing in my world. However if i end up hating you-your dead body is quite a sight to me. Im heartless and remorseless to those who have torn pieces of my heart out. On other days, i roam around with angels and their light and play cards with the demons when we fight who looks best in red lipstick.

My life is beautiful and beautiful is my life-because i choose to make it.
You can either choose to walk beside me or not walk with me at all. The choice is ultimately yours- i have never forced anyone.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment