Saturday 30 October 2010

My Life

I have come to realise how fortunate i am. I may not have the world's riches or material wealth but i have abundance of the soul,mind and heart. I have people who love me and people who care about me. People i am fortunate enough to have bumped into on my own. Sometimes this world is all about loneliness in a mental cage. Its nice to have peace. Nice not to feel pressure or heed to what anyone says. Fabulous to wake up minus relationshit issues and feel like a new woman.

Nice not to pay any attention to society, people with aimless chatter or those with malice in their heart toward you. Murderers, rapists, liars and thieves. People who murder your loved ones, who steal your peace of mind and soul and murder any happiness you may have had or will have. No i am not remotely tipsy as i write this as all you readers may assume of this nonchalant nonsense, its Hallows Eve and i came back early from a party. Just exactly how does a person sleep at night knowing they have killed? Their own...? You sick twisted people...even God has no mercy on you.

Its great to be independent, earn your money, drive your car and live your life. Nothing is beyond me, i once again realise. Its fabulous as i don't need to answer to anyone or anything. I live my life how, where and when i want. If i fancy booking a flight to God knows where, i will. I'll go to the airport in 2 hours and catch my flight and make new friends on the plane. I'll learn a new language, marry a man i fall in love with and have a life. A life, thats right i said, a life.
To often , young women like me are dogged by family, society, rules and stupid other things that ruin a female's happiness.
Not me. I'm not. I never have done and i never will.
Everyone has an opinion about me. I don't expect anyless. Just keep the nonsense you read about me to yourself. After all, that's part of my job and my oh my-don't the press like to gossip... ;)

I am one hell of a fabulous woman and ALL the credit goes to my mother. She is an AMAZING LADY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia!

    Managed to bump into your website via MM and just wanted to congratulate you on your strength, energy and commitment towards writing complex, abstract issues which we all face in Asian/UK society. I personally wouldn't know what it's like to see the world from an Asian girl's point-of-view but I know it's not easy!


    Hope you keep up the good work :) And would please visit my page and comment



    Hashim

    ReplyDelete